Thursday, February 26, 2009

more or less??

Is this something we need to compare?
as long as we take each other important.
no guilty, no sorry, no other stuff needed becuz...
Its more than enough.
U always said, how u have someone, how friends of urs treat u good,
I really don't feel good. But with no reason.
Perhaps, i don't hope u say i didn't treat u well. Becuz i do...
however, just wanna say, i do care about you. Just, i'm not so sweet.

*So Yesterday-My current favorite song! :) just love it too much~
well, it is actually a meaningful songs for me these days. and actually i planned to post these sentence at a new post but since its today's post, so i decide to stuck them all in one post. :p
"So yesterday, so yesterday... I'm just that bird that already flow away~" this songs keep whispering by me and it filled up in my mind. Because of the melody, the lyric. keep the stuff i liked, and it will never be returned!! wahaha~
p:s and everytime i listened to this songs, it reminds me of the raining scenery at the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment