Wednesday, February 4, 2009

11.30-hope it ends

half more hour to the next day.
i really really hope this freaking day ends even one minutes earlier.
conflict happened can't be explain through words here, even yes, its could be an essay.
perhaps i would type it out someday.
but...
I FEEL REALLY REALLY BAD!!! FRUSTRATED!!RAGE!! TIRED+DEHYDRATED!
I'm tired with all those duties which only get blame instead of compliment.
I'm so sick with those selfish student.
I'm so sick with jealousy.
I'm so freak out with insect.
I'm so sad for losing my new mechanical pencil.
AND i'm so sorry to my not doin exercising
body T.T
Conclusion... my day is just sux :'(


1 comment:

  1. I FEEL REALLY REALLY BAD!!! FRUSTRATED!!RAGE!! TIRED+DEHYDRATED!
    #nope!you are the most energetic people I ever know!
    I'm tired with all those duties which only get blame instead of compliment.
    #you have dome a great job service our school! kudos!
    I'm so sick with those selfish student.
    #they are but you are not!
    I'm so sick with jealousy.
    #althoughI don't know what you jealous of, but try to solve it!
    I'm so freak out with insect.
    #I will get you a ridsect!
    I'm so sad for losing my new mechanical pencil.
    #I will buy you another one!
    AND i'm so sorry to my not doin exercising body T.T
    #last thing, you gonna do it on your own lor~

    CHEER UP(:

    ReplyDelete