Saturday, February 14, 2009

我瘦了。。。




yesterday, its a memorable day for me.
Firstly, i really wanna thanks PBC to give me da chance for participating.
It is really fun and i really didn't regret to spend my valentine with them :)
and thanks to everyone who cooperate with me,helped me,support me.(especially those kind and nice seniors) thanks.
After the show, everyone is called to give a short speech and i saw that jj cried.
Its really kinda touch but maybe im a cool blooded person, becuz what comes in my mind is relief, satisfy, enjoy, happy and fun? but never really thought of cryin. Am i really a simple person with simple mind and dream? haha.... Perhaps i will know what im one days. People always said, u will noe ur strength but not weakness, but i doubt that. because i think i only noe my weakness, i never noe what im good at. Not at all!
But finally this tiring and fun event passed. But i hope there will be a next chance for me to help and stand on da stage again at 新春晚会 :)
ALthough i thin dy. hahaa~ but its not really bad, cuz no need do exercise :P
2009 this valentine, i willl never forget. it will be kept deep within my heart.
p.s- i'll upload da pic when im free.

2 comments:

  1. erm.. i think i might of t senior u talked abt~ hehe~ ^^" anyway.. u reli sing well n did well tat day~ u is talented~ jz keep it on ya~ gambatte~!! :)
    as promise u.. wan send u t photo we take tat day.. so sorry.. now only manage to get ur contact frm jj.. so.. can u giv me ur email or msn? or jz add me to ur msn.. aaren_85@hotmail.com~ cya~ take care~ bro~ :)

    ReplyDelete