Sunday, March 29, 2009

To my friends~

Well, first of all i wanna explain myself that,
It wasn't any changes that make me reply late but when i reach home there's just a few million stuff causes me to hardly reply. so i'm so so sorry to all my friends ya.
And um... today is a very important day for my brother becuz is his birthday!
He is finally one year older and i just like the way he smile.
Sometimes his smile can always cheers me up.
1 more point, if those people who playing prank calls sees this,
I REALLY HOPE U WON'T DO SO.
PLEASE~ it is really annoying. I dunno why it is fun for u but how if i'm in a urgn situation where my phone is lack of battery? one call can give causes me such a big problem. Please really think twice about that.
TQ~
Lastly, EARTH HOUR, it actually meaningful, dun misunderstood it.
SAVING THE EARTH IS NOT ONE MAN JOB AND JUST ONE HOUR-- BUT EVERYONE AND EVERY SECOND. The world depends on us. Don't being so selfish! Think about your next generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment