Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Journey and memories During NY :)

A THings I will proudly to SHARE! My daddy SUPERB driving SKILL! LOL~
First of all! these drinks made me increases 2KG!!! -.-" but i'll surely miss them a lot XD~
Okay... here comes da first day! I'm superb happy seeing all my couzie back and i just get my ROKR S9!! i just love the day~okay... it's actually a seafood -.-"

Cute?? i mean my uncle. he's nice. haha~
Okay~ let me introduce her. Woan Woan! :)
And Her Sis-- Ni ni(Jamie) :)
Woan+Ni+ME+Zi Hao(A future engineer) XD
The Most tasty dinner we had in IPOH! see how happy and charmin we are?? :P
Cute or Devil?? :P
Okay. as a conclusion..
I really really had a lotza fun here in ipoh! (although i get scolded once becuz i wear black once :P)
But time pass bloody fast! da holiday which every chinese love da most passed.
After Tonight, we'll may not meet our cousin in a short while.
After Tonight, We May not have the chance to chat with them.
So.. we ought to appreciate every moment of our life.
No matter it nice, or bitter.
LASTLY~ 祝大家牛年发大财!2009 yeah!
(actually there is tons more of pic. But i'm really lazy to upload. perhaps i'll upload when da mood come XD)
p.s~ Ni,Woan,Zi HAo. I'll Miss u guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment